First kiss is better than sex?

Okay so last night I came across this article online that said your first kiss is better than any sex you'll ever have. .. like wtf? I've been kinda upset since reading that because I wasn't my bf's first kiss and to think that our sex will never be as good is super depressing! Honestly the only reason I didn't care about his past was because I thought sex was better... :(

What are your opinions? and should I just ignore that stupid article?

Most Helpful Guy

• not even a tiny bit. I was so freaking scared on my first date that I almost didn't try and kiss her. and I only kissed her 1x. The first time I had sex I didn't realize it was going to happen until she was sucking my cock (I was pretty drunk) and my mind finally went WTF?

Most Helpful Girl

• *Ahem* as a woman, perhaps your first time ever having sex would suck in comparison to your first kiss because it does tend to be a bit painful and/or awkward, but other than that, no sane person in life would rather have a 5 second kiss over hot passionate sex. Like who says that? You are quite literally reading way too much into that article.

What Guys Said 9

• That's bullshit. My first kiss sucked, I've had waaaay better sex than that kiss.

• depends. if it´s the first kiss of real love vs casual sex without feelings, then the kiss is better.

• Mouahahah ! So you believe everything you read online? Come on, wisen up !

• The author of that article is retarded.

• Well it's better for the first kiss and the first sex to be with the same partner anyway. :)

• Ignore the article.. honestly.. I dont even remember my first kiss

• Not hardly... Nope!

• Hahahaha. No.

• Its a stupid article. U can't even compare the 2.

• Ohhhh... Please tell me I have nothing to worry about. .. :(

• U hav nothing to worry about.

• Thanks lol

What Girls Said 5

• OH HELLLL NO!

• probably meant first kiss with that person not first kiss ever.

• that s stupid, my first kiss wasn t grand at all.
    If what the article said is correct (which is def not), then I ll have a miserable sex life for the rest of my life :o

• Ignore this article. Read the National Enquirer because if you believe that article you will believe that the Martians abducted Jimmy Carter

• Hmmm... To me your first kiss with somebody new is exciting where as the first time having sex with them is usually at least a little awkward. Passionate kissing is in some ways better than sex.