Is it possible to get outta the friend zone?

• Always a way
  • Never getting out

Most Helpful Guy

• The question shouldn't be about whether it's possible or not but whether you should even bother. If someone you're interested in wants to keep you as a friend but you intend for there to be something more, either make it clear or move on. There's no reason for you to stay and just damage your heart further.

You can't be forcibly friendzoned. Friendzone happens only when you let it.

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing's impossible. Follow your dreams. Just don't try too hard.

• if it weren't possible, the human population wouldn't really exist =]

• I truly believe men and women can't actually be friends. Dont let girls friend zone you. Date and if it doesn't work out with the girl move on. Somewhere there is the right girl for you.

• I don't know, maybe. It could make things worse or better.

• Sometimes, not always.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not sure what to choose because if someone doesn't find me attractive, I move on. If they want to be friends then so be it, but I'm not expecting them to want a relationship from me. I've never a relationship that only started as friends. Maybe I'm wrong and those type of relationships exist

• There is no such thing as a friend zone. If you believe you are in one, I question if you are actually her friend.
    Anyway, you can tell her you like her, and see what she wants to do.
    Or
    better yet, invite some Kino to the mix. It's gets guys into some pants well. :D

• alcohol..

and you're in.

• It's very easy to get in, and often impossible to get out

• If there is a way, I haven't find it yet...