Tomorrow is her exam... immediate help needed?

I have been chatting with a girl who knows i like her and i think she likes me too...
but the thing is its always me who initiates the contact...
I messaged her 2 days ago to wish her best of luck for her exam and we talked for about 2 hours...
and then she stopped all of a sudden... i texted her again "hey... im missing u"... still no reply for 3 days...
Now tomorrow she has exam...
My question is - should i message her best of luck?

• I should message her , but if she says thnx, then i should not reply back.
  • I should not message her and keep my self respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can message her, but don't be disappointed if she doesn't reply. She's busy and you're not the centre of the universe.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is a lost cause, dude. If she didn't even initiate once and now has gone dark it's pretty obvious she's gone. Better luck next time.

• Brah... she did initiate 2 times... and i have initiated like 3-4 time... do u think she's gone?
      she asked me out first and chased me for 2 months... by giving non verbal signs?
      do u think she is playing hard to get?

• Thnx brother :)

• Sure thing, dude.

What Girls Said 2

• Message her best of luck. I think she would be studying and could not reply to your text. But keeping your self respect is also very important.

• Leave her alone.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah dont message her again let her initiate the next. If you message her you have done goofed. Completley

• Message her tomorrow evening to ask how her exam went.