Guys, Why are people so cruel?

I know its not all guys, and since I'm only 17 I have plenty of time to find someone. I'm attracted to guys in their 20s but only go for a 2-5 year age difference.

I see all these girls who look average, not stunning and not ugly who have the good looking boyfriend who treats her like a queen.. I just get so damn frustrated. I know that I have to focus on myself and what I want to do with my life. I already know what I want to do and who I am. Why do I keep running into assholes? This one guy I was talking to last night told me I don't know how to get back up after I have fallen because I don't know what real pain feels like.. I have been threw a lot of shit. Another told me to kill myself, the asshole guys just keep coming and I don't know what I do wrong. I hate girls because they're such bitches to me too. I understand you have to make yourself happy, but it gets lonely. I feel like I will never find that someone.. I'll include a pic so you can see what I look like.
If someone would help me understand why that would be awesome.. I'm just so lost and frustrated.

Guys, Why are people so cruel?

By the way I have no bedsheets because I just moved in. So chill -_-

16

Most Helpful Guy

• ... sigh...

Sweetie, I hear you. I used to be very naive and optimistic, but it seems like that only made me a target for people's cruelty.

Don't let it get to you. Most People are cruel. But there are good ones too. Don't hang out with world-class people. Hang out with people who are trying to better themselves and encourage you to do the same.

It's better to be completely alone and work on yourself (like me right now) than to have negative people in your life who will drag you down. Be brave and embrace it. Then make a plan for how you'll meet good people.

What Guys Said 15

• You're really good looking so that's probably why assholes keep coming to you.
    Try to make friends with the non-asshole guys you know and see if you'd like to date any of them.

• OMG are you ever hot ! Holy. Mmm.
    You know , all those girls with bfs u think are so good to their girls are most likely only comming across like that for show. You don't know what goes on between them elsewhere or behind closed doors.
    Some good guy will come around.
    I would just have fun for now. you would really turn me on. Damm.

• Just by looking at your picture, I'm pretty sure I can tell what sort of scene you live in. Just get out of it, you'll be much happier, I promise.

Also, threw ≠ through :)

• What do you mean? Lol. I just moved in.

• this guy knows what he's talking about

• @PizzaGuy22, Thanks, I do try sometimes :)

• why would you hurt yourself, don't do that!!! You will find a great guy!!! You are young so give it time, you are also pretty, you will have no problem

• people are men because it helps them feel better about themselves. Your a pretty girl. You will meet a good person. you just have to go through all the assholes so you know when you found the right one

• I don't know why they're cruel

and as to why you can't find the right guy he's either invisible right now to you or he just isn't there yet (time and place)

• pretty girls get hit on a lot. the high frequency causes them to employ some kind of default 'not interested' reaction. they have to, because if you were to stop and give every guy 30 minutes to make his case when hitting no you... you'd get stuck at every public place until bedtime.

the nice thing to do is to compliment you, but when every guy does so, it gets old. much like compliments on your eyes, and a polite "thank you" in return. how often does that occur?

the problem is, most people are good, honest, nice people. so to stand out people will become an asshole to sting your feelings. if they affect how you feel, then they can expect an atypical reaction since you were blindsided.

that's the gist of it. good luck and be stern.

• Just tell the assholes to fuck off if they do that shit you are way to pretty for them, just talk to guys at work and stuff if there assholes don't talk to them eventually a nice guy will make a move

• don't listen to idiots, you're beautiful

• I know you Wil find your bow. You are definitely good looking, just have to find a good social club. There are good guys out there that are shy to meet someone as hot as you

• I'm sorry but Life is cruel, you need to learn how to deal with it.

• Many of the decent relationship minded guys are... in relationships.

Many obnoxious assholes are constantly single.

So when you meet single guys, there will be a lot of assholes no other girl wanted either to sift through.

Stop taking that personally.

Girls are bitches to you because you're pretty.

• I wonder why you want to hear only guys responses. You should have included the girls too.
    They are the best advisers given this situation.

Goodluck.

• Are said assholes good looking guys themselves? Because if they are, they can get away with it since they know they can easily find another pretty girl.

Now if that's not the case, maybe it's something about your personality or the girls you hang with that attracts them to you.

• Average girls are more humble and down-to-earth.