Kiss gone wrong?

So the guy I'm seeing (we're not officially dating) tried to kiss me at the end of our last date when I was going in for a hug and he wound up kissing me on the cheek. It was kind of awkward timing and situation. How do I know of he feels rejected or not? Neither of us attempted another kiss and just went home. Should we try again on the next date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say its pretty normal in dating to do a cheek kiss especially when its the guy who does it. Cause from a guys perspective you dont want to seem like a creep or feel like your invading the girls space so you just settle for the cheek kiss and leave it to the girl to choose wether to go further or leave it how it was.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh normal. That s what happened to me :p
    But difference is, when I turned my cheek he licked it instead then grabbed my face and went on full french kiss so... euh... broke the ice lol.
    Anw for you, just next time when you see him try to initiate it ir be wt least very flirty for him to understand that you like him.
    Even better, if you could tell just straight forward that you were shy etc..

What Guys Said 6

• That is part of life. He is probably a bit disappointed, but I am sure he will want to see you again. If you refused a kiss after 3rd time I would feel rejected.

• yeah why not i had some awkward kisses around that age.

• He's probably playing it over and over again in his mind, thinking whether it was on purpose or not. Yah you should but this time I feel like you should initiate it.

• Hahaha very awkward. You should call the next date. Since he might think you were rejecting him.

• Next date? If your so lucky. He went home thinking you were not interested.
    How are you going to get him to date u again?
    Glad you think your seeing him but not exclusive. He likely moved on already 😢😢

• Definitely try again, you should initiate it
    Pls answer mine
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1809133-im-confused-please-help

What Girls Said 1

• Honey, that's very common. He might be disappointed, but if he's interested it shouldn't put him off you.