What would you think of a girl like this?

she's a virgin and hasn't done anything with guys. She hasen't opened up to many guys and therefore She hasen't had relationships that have really progressed. This girl was willing to do everything with this guy because She felt very comfortable around him and liked him a lot. Even though She told him She wasn't experienced he would always compliment her and say he couldn't believe it. They met on tinder so he didn't really know much about her, just what She told him. She always laughed it off when he said he didn't believe her because She thought he was joking, but was he? Do you think he could've not trusted what She told him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since he met her on Tinder, which has the infamous reputation of being a 'hookup app', it's really difficult for him to believe when a girl says she's a virgin, or hasn't had much experience.

If he had met her on an actual dating site or some social networking site, then i guess there wasn't any strong reason for him , not to trust her words.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not averyone uses it as a hook up app though. She doesn't. But you wouldn't believe a girl who told you that from tinder?

• Show All
    • @Dave20154 I don't use it as a hook up website. And I have friends that don't either

• Why don't you consider using a different app/site? The problem is, even if YOU don't use Tinder for hookups, most people do, so it's natural for people to assume that people on Tinder are there for hookups and nothing more.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• With her being a virgin it begs the question , what the heck was she doing on tender? Everyone knows tinder is nothing less than a hook up site. That makes her look easy. So why would this guy feel her as believable. Sorry but her choice to be there doesn't show signs that back her claim

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd date her experience or not she sound sincere and kind. Which in this day and age is hard to find. As the bad occurrence of cutting corners with relationships. But its hard to believe anyones a virgin cause of the whole experimenting thing as a teen when yo hear about all the sudden teen pregnacy's and sudden hook ups etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • he could have trusted it, why would he have not?

1|0
    0|1
  • It's just flirting. He knows she is being sincere. Just tell the girl to ease into a relationship and get used to opening up. Don't rush to the bedroom just because she feels inadequate or pressured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always that possibility that you could be lying

0|0
    0|0
    • Just like there's always the possibility you could be telling the truth right?

• Show All
    • Damn... Well I'd say somebody has burnt you one too many times. Not everybody is out there to hurt you.

• I'm telling you, most of life, is vullshit, ask anyone, they will tell you the same thing, I don't really appreciate your shit

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!