How can I get this guy attention?

About a year ago there was this guy tried to make out with me but nothing happened because I didn't want to. (simply because I was with another guy and I didn't want to cheat on him but we broke up after couple of weeks)...
Now all I think about is HIM HIM HIM... I can't stop thinking about him... and I can't understand why... I am not in love with him and I don't know if I like him. (I even used to hate him because he used to bully me at school). I want to try to get his attention back and to give him a chance, I want to meet the REAL HIM who he really IS, because I know he is not that bad as I used to think and I also want to try to be more than friends with him because he kind of atracts me... But I am not kind of a girl that would make the first step... First of all I am shy and second of all I am afraid he will trun me back. What shell I do? What is the best way to give someone a sign that you like them? Do you think that he will give me another chance after what I did? Would you give someone a second chance?
by the way. I am not a bad girl, people do not dislike me, many people say I am cute and nice so please don't think I am a bi*** or something I am just normal girl who doesn't know what she feels and is not best at love.. :(

What Guys Said 1

• Go meet up for coffee or tea or whatever lol. and you dont even really have to directly ask just suggest it. That is if you two still talk.

What Girls Said 0