Why do older women prefer good guys?

Like those women who dated bad boys in high school and then ended up with an illegitimate child/children and the bad boy she fell in love with cheats on her. And then after going through all these experiences with bad boys she decides to go for "good boys" in her 30's. Always younger women in their late teens to mid 20's prefer bad boys but as they grow older they prefer good boys and "regret" ever dating bad boys and say it was all a huge mistake?

And when I say good boy I mean a guy who doesn't commit crimes and is not in a gang, doesn't do drugs, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been interested in bad boys. I think it just depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 1

• More and more "good" men are waking up to this, and walking away from the game. Women can sleep around all they want to in their youth, but don't expect to be accepted by the men you ignored once you get older.