Do you prefer tall or small women?

• tall women
  • small women

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be fine with the interval of my height and down 5 inches below, so that's 5'2" - 5'7" (as I'm 5'7")

Technically I could get used to a girl being taller too, but I certainly wouldn't hope for it considering how much of a fuss women tend to make about "the guy having to be taller" for whatever unknown reason.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Small is the winner every time. Just my preference. Nothing wrong with tall ladies in any way.

• I've always preferred tall girls, ever since I was a kid. I've always been tall myself as well.

It seems even the tallest guys prefer short girls. I just like to have a girl near my height, and I find they have a better body (on average) than short girls.

I'm six foot, three inches tall, so it would look odd if I was dating a very short girl lol.

• I'm 6' and i perfer shorter women over taller. part of it is cause i find it fun to give piggy backs.

• Why couldn't you give piggy backs to a taller girls tho

• @Jxpxtxr I guessI had too much fun just chatting with you. lol enjoy the rest of the weekend :3 miss!

• You too! 😁

• I would prefer short. My definition of short is from 5'2" to 5'7".
    Height does not matter too much to me, as long as she is over 5'2" but under my height, which is 5'10".

• I'm a small guy and tall women won't go anywhere near me because they're insecure about their height, so I have no choice but to gravitate towards small women which is fine with me as small women tend to be more attractive as their bodies are in proportion.

• I'd vote for indifferent

• Height doesn't matter as much to me as width.

• mmmm small women.

• I like tall women, because I'm submissive. I don't really feel like I'm a "protective" person at all.

• smaller than me. the rest is all the same.

• Short u mean? Yeah I prefer short women but I don't mind at all a tall woman.

• I prefer girls shorter than me.

• Medium height?

• depends on a girl. i like hot girls. i would say good proportion of her height to her body is what i like

• Tall for the win.

• I have no height preference. It's not a deal breaker by any means

• I prefer shorter women over tall women

• Tall, all the way ;)

What Girls Said 8

• Tall girls are sexxxy 😍

• mm... tall women!

• How about both, because I am tired of us judging each other for something that is totally out of our control.

• Both! No preference at all. Both can be sexy.

• Prefer For what?

I prefer to be in a room with shortER girls than me... Cause it makes me feel TALL! :D!
    I have an aunt that is around 4'11 and she makes me feel like a giant! :p!!!

• Smaller chicks. u3u *Is being totally biased.*

• *biased small person choosing small*

• I'm considered kind of tall for a woman, and have always wondered what it's like to be small.