Do a lot of people go without relationships of dating for a few years? Let's say 5 years for this specific case?

The most common thing to hear about love that I always hear is "love yourself first". I do love myself but now that it's been 5 years since I've been on a single date, I wonder if there's something wrong with me. I used to be overweight and I was stressed and depressed but it's been years since then and now I consider myself pretty attractive. I've often thought that maybe I'm too picky but then I lowered some of my standards and worked on myself a bit. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I always bite my tongue when I'm around friends and family that are in relationships. It used to never bother me. At one point, I never wanted relationships nor did I care about them because I used to be embarrassed by the other from just holding hands. I'm turning 26 at the beginning of this coming year and I'm tired of school already. I don't expect to date people from
ghr university because most of them are childish or very immature. What do you think about this? Is it normal to have a dead love life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's called a slump! But things will get better. Try going out or asking friends to hook you up. Blind dates are something yoy need to experience! Lol

• I've been trying lol I have a friend that's trying to set me up

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0