She keeps telling me she has a bf?

She tells me she has a boyfriend... but at the same time says me she wants me as a friend...
She says she loves her boyfriend but flirts with me aswell on chat...
She initiated contact with me after chasing me for 3 months... she came and sat with me in the class and we exchanged mails... and then next day she tells me that she has a boyfriend...
but at the same time... she wants me as her friend...
If she has a boyfriend... why did she chase me and initiated contact?

• She really has a boyfriend and I should stop talking to her.
  • She doesn't have a boyfriend but making him up to make me jealous and not to appear clingy and desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's no reason you should stop talking to her just because she has a boyfriend. She's allowed to have male friends, right? You'd just need to not flirt with her.

• I like her... I can't control myself...
      If I talk to her... Flirting will come naturally so i guess not talking is the only option left...

• To test whether im alpha or not... to see if i act butthurt i care and if i dont then it will turn her on...
      Coz i dont see a reason if a girl has a boyfriend...
      why would she chase a guy for 3 months? almost stalking him... i just dont understand...

• She would be very pathetic if that was what she was doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• She loves your attention, she may like you but won't break up with her boyfriend... this girl is a headache... you just better ignore her if you can... if she really wants a friend and flirts with you a lot that would be very hard, the decision is yours at the end

• Why did she chase me for 3 months if she had a freakin bf?
      she came and sat with me and initiated contact... why would she do thaT?

• 1. In the past 4 months... I never saw her on her phone in breaks...
      I mean if a girl has a boyfriend she would obviously text him or call him in the breaks of the class... but i never saw her on her phone... watsapp, call, nothing...
      2. Wen i ignored her... she text me back saying "u stopped talking"...
      and she wants to maitain the conversation...

• Yeah your observation is right... or his boyfriend is a jerk and she divert her attention on you to fill the gap or space of attention from her boyfriend... I don't know what makes her not to break up with her boyfriend is she likes you a lot

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She's testing you. Girls always say they have boyfriends to see how you act. Act butthurt? Then she knows you care. Act aloof? Then it turns her on.

• Thnx bro... so what should i do?

• Ok i am doing it now... Thnx a lot brother... :)
      I will wait for her to initiate contact now...

• why girls do that? she told me a million times in the conversation "stop being so jealous of my bf" ... even when i did not even mention that dude...

• I'd leave her alone if she really wants you she will fess up and cut the act.

• Just be straight forward if she asks why your not responding just tell her your not interested in making lots of female friends and you want to get a reall girlfriend that you can trust not just another female friend who can casually say their friends with you.

• Yeah ur right brah... thnx :)

• Welcome best wishes on your hunt for the "perfect girl."