Should you stop texting someone who never text you first?

if a bf/gf or friends never text you first, will you stop texting them?

for me, i have a friend who never text me first so i stop texting her to see what happens. it has been 3 months and she never texted me/nor talked to me

how about you guys?

• STOP TEXTING
    67% (6)60% (6)63% (12)Vote
  • no.. i will still text her/he
    33% (3)40% (4)37% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm hurt, because she's my very good friend, but argh this sucks :( i guess not anymore?
*not friends not anymore? doesn't care about me?*

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• She's clearly not your friend

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no excuse for her not texting you if she cares she would've texted you. Yes, she is not your friend anymore but don't be enemies with her just don't text her. She probably found new friends and is happy with her life and doesn't need you in it. I think she is those people who when they find new friends they forget about their old friends. I'm sorry to tell you this but I know because I've experienced something like that. Don't hate her that is just her, just forget her, she forgot about you. And don't confront her, she knows what she's doing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• stop texting... its about self respect

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, doesn't matter who it is.

Like why doing effort when they send us a signal that they aren't interested in us..

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't give seven flying shits about who texts who first. If I need to say something to someone, I'll text them, and if they need to say something to me, they'll text me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not big on texting, therefore I usually don't text first. Not a big deal because I just see them in real life later on anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tiring to be the one that has to initiate contact every freaking time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different texting habits. Give her a call maybe? Texting does not determine relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly will stop texting but im sorry. I know the pain :(

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of mine left to another college and always seems happy when she replies back

0|0
    0|0