Dating outside of your race?

Would you date outside of your race and does race matter in a relationship to you? And what part of the country are you from (The south, west coast, etc)?

Most Helpful Girl

• not really but it is more of what I'm attracted to and what I like. Within the relationship, no and it shouldn't matter, if your ok with my race and I'm ok with yours we should be good, otherwise the relationship wouldn't work very well, they pull the racist card and what nots... and so on and so on...

What Girls Said 6

• I have dated outside of my race once. I dated a white guy. It was a very new experience for me, and I wouldn't mind doing it again. It's a little hard for me to actually do that because I live in the South (Mississippi) but race doesn't matter to me one bit.

• I would not date outside my race becasue I like the familiar, and I want my children to inherit my heritage and skin color. I'm white and I am from Colorado. But even though I have, (a mexican guy) it won't happen again. (it was sort of a culture clash).

• Diversity is what I'm alllllll about I would prefer to date someone out side of my race I'm tired of the same o same o! and I'm from Wisconsin

• OF COURSE! to me only because I prefer a different race from my own. I in texas .

• I'm black and would only date a black or mixed man, maybe Hispanic but he has to be mixed with black

I'm from the south

I'm more attracted to black guys than anything else plus we have culture in common and my family would trip out if I brought someone who wasn't a brotha home lol

• I'm going to marry a man of a different race. I live in the midwest.

What Guys Said 3

• I find Latina or Hispanic women very attractive and have dated a girl from Argentina. Race isn't an issue at all. Sorry mu Caucasian sisters you finish second,

• ive dated outside my race but I am going to marry a girl of my race. (white) because:

1. I am almost always attracted to white girls over other races.

2. I want my kids to be white and look like me.

• date? sure. but I would only marry a latina or white girl (I'm a white male)...