Girls, what would you do if you found out your current boyfriend had a same sex fwb?

Okay, so let's say you've been dating your boyfriend for a while, and then he decides to tell you he used to have gay sex with one of his friends. It wasn't a emotional relationship, just a friend with benefits situation. How would you react if, up until this point, he made it seem like he was 100% straight?

I meant to say this was before he got into a serious relationship with you, sorry for not specifying that.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be pissed he was banging someone else but I'd probably forgive him. I'd ask why he was turning to someone else for his sexual needs though regardless of gender. I might wonder if he was just gay instead of bi

We'd definitely be sitting for for some coffee and a talk ;)

What Girls Said 6

• I would leave him ASAP!

• I wouldn't mind.
    As long as right now I'm the only one he's fucking.

• I wouldn't care. I'd ask who topped and make a ton of jokes but above all give me respect and love and confront and understanding. But I'm bi sooooo I guess it's obvious that I can't judge anyway!

• it would be a bit shocking. i'd want to know how it started, why, if he was bi, why he was telling me now... etc. i'd feel a bit betrayed as well. that's a big part of him that he kept a secret.

• There are gay tendencies. I seriously doubt he didn't have any obvious tendencies for her not to notice

• There are some men who really aren't attracted to other men, but have sex to satisfy urges, ya know?

• Would you be pissed if he told you before you had sex with him? That way you be able to choose between him and blood donations

• No not at all. I would respect him for being honest with me

• I'd be disgusted