How to make a man never desire any other women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kill him. Once he stops breathing, he'll stop having desires for other women.

How do you stop a woman from desiring new clothes or shoes or jewelry or hairstyles? How do you make a woman not want to share her feelings, or talk about her day? How do you make a woman not feel maternal around babies?

These are all things that make women WOMEN. It's who they are, and even when those aspects of women are frustrating or annoying, men have to accept that as part of the package.

In just the same way, women have to accept men as a package deal, and we also have aspects of our instincts and behaviors that we know women don't love, but are part of who we are.

You can fight it, and be miserable your whole life, or accept and embrace it for what it is, and be happy and secure. Your choice. What you cannot do is get men to change their very nature. Millions of women have tried before you...

• Give this guy a MHO. He is completely right.
      I would like to add that if you were to somehow find "that" guy he would lack the qualities you would find appealing about men.

• i can't say for sure, but he'll be tempted, and he'll have plenty of opportunity.

Virtually no male celebs are faithful - it's easier to count the ones who are than those who aren't - simply because they have so many beautiful women throwing themselves at them that, sooner or later, most give in to the temptation. Hell, a lot of them give into it constantly.

That's a hazard of picking guys for shallow reasons.

• I wonder why I am digusted when guys run after m everytime I have to tell them I am married

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I don't think anything short of death would accomplish that.

• well your gonna have to have a gun to his head the rest of his life !
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...d2tBl51svbttyo3_500.gif

• Give him sex, seriously, then he won't think of other women.

• That's impossible lol, even if you give him sex everyday, he would still be curious to having sex with someone else. The only thing is if he consciously commits to you, he won't act on those desires. But at my age, I've seen very very few men and women not slip up somewhere

• kill him.

(filler)

• not gonna happen, fucking psycho

• It's not possible

• I would prescribe 2 blowjobs a day too keep the skanks away

• You can't. You can't prevent someone from thinking other people are attractive. Even people in relationships can notice desirable traits in other people. This is where trust, connection, and commitment come into play.

• Rub nutella on your belly

• its impossible. Temptation or desire is not the problem. The problem is acting on or pursuing desire. You have to set realistic goals, else set yourself up for disappointment

• impossible, any person can't just stop finding other people attractive, its in our dna. What you can do is have a healthy honest and open approach with your partner and making him confortable enough to be honest with you, that way you can work on the issues and solve them.

• Lobotomy is the safest option.

• Acquire aesthetics and currency. Make him feel that you are superior to him.

• You be the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with...

• Are you a yandere?

• Hormones, steroids (lots and lots of steroids).

• Don't be a bitch, and suck his dick. Simple.

Don't know why women have such a hard time doing even just that. But there you go.

• If he always feels lucky to have her, he will never want another woman. It doesn't take much imagination for a woman to figure out how to make her man feel lucky to have her.

• Women are devils. I got sick of women after 2 marriages and 5 relationships.

• Oh, same question for women.

• Lobotomize and castrate him?

• Maybe one of those shock collars like they have for dogs?

What Girls Said 12

• @Asker let me know when you find the answer.

• You can't.

• I think she didn't mean that he will never look at a woman again and acknowledge her beauty. I can look at a guy and see that yes he is a good looking person but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't shut him down in a second for my boyfriend. It's because there's a difference between thinking someone is attractive and wanting to pursue them sexually. I think my mom and sister are beautiful. Is that weird? No. Because it's a subjective opinion that's completely normal and not sexual.

• Witchcraft.

Just kidding. Lol but seriously. Even a man with a girlfriend who looked like Scarlett Johansson would probably still be attracted to other women.

But see, there's a difference between attraction & cheating. The former is natural. The latter is unacceptable.

• Turn him gay somehow?

• Whips and chains.

• That's a tall order... Love him with all your heart and remember he has feelings too.

• What the... Let the poor dude fly.

• Rufie him daily. Hell, twice a day, if you have to.

• Make he like guys instead of girls?

• Do you mean desire or just be attracted to other women?
    they're very different.
    I've had this talk with my boyfriend tons of times. Attractive women exist every where. He is not blind. He can acknowledge when a girl has an attractive quality about her.
    BUT, if he is truly in love with you he will not desire her. He will not want to leave you for her. He will not want to kiss her.
    There is a difference between desiring someone and knowing if someone is good looking.

• THIS. just summed up my ideas.

• you're boyfriend wants to have sex with another girl?

• He says he wouldn't mind but he won't do it

• Chop his twig and berries off...