Insecure about being naked?

is anyone else sorta shy or uncomfortable being naked around the oppositite sex during sex? i mean if the lights are on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe if the guy is fucking flawless. But when someone is about to have sex with you that means you naked is a turn on for them so use that to your advantage. Be adventuresome enough to just do it. Plus clothes are just obstacles that get in the way of great sex. Hope that helps. But love your body naked its good for you.

• yeah thats true... thanks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not shy at all about being naked in front of the opposite sex or the same sex. We are born naked, after all.

• Never, not even once.

My wife figures I could have easily been a nudist.

• Always 💯% in being naked wth the lights on during sex. I'd walk around naked more if it was just my husband and I in the house. Someday when everyone moves out... Lol

• Nope I'm not shy at all, not even in public :)

• Depends, if i know the person well, i am not really that uncomfortable, but if not, yea a little.