I put fake photo at online dating profile?

so, i felt a little not comfortable to put my own picture , bcoz i got many creepy responds, and the fact that someone could download it amde me nervous.
So i found a girl, that look a little alike to me and put her pic.
Then i got message from him, i liked him very much, we met, and he said "do u remember what site we met? i am surprised..." (so he didn't say clearly u put fake photo, but he meant it)
i said i dont remember too what site...

And this meeting turned out into relationship, with crazy chemistry.
So, do u think, even though i put fake photo he still liked me? Or he dissapointed and liked more girl on the photo?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You just got lucky there! Most people wouldn't appreciate interacting with someone online, only to realise later that the photo was fake.

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't put a fake photo on there , if you don't want to put your real profile picture on there, then don't. That's how people get on the show Catfish 😐

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• He was probably a bit taken back
    Though I'm sure he is still interested

0|0
    0|0
    • so he disappointed?
      but the other meetings he initiated, even after knowing i am not the girl on the photo

• He was probably a bit shocked when he realized u had a fake photo but now I'm sure he is fine with the fact and considering he met u after the first meet means he really likes u and u r safe

• fuck a liar.

1|0
    0|0
  • So you're dating now? If so then who cares

0|0
    0|0
    • yes we date now, also, he was the initiator of our further meetings

• Yeah so it obviously dosnt matter to him. 😀

• Nope this is genuine pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe this story... how could he not know it wasn't you?

0|0
    0|0
  • you should explain your reason he might have understood

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it looks like you that's fine, however, I wouldn't trust online services, they don't really work

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• So, you were worried that YOUR pic might get stolen, so you STOLE someone else's?

I don't care about the guy, you're crazy.

2|1
    0|0
  • OH I would be pissed! Don't fake it! I just can't stand it! Couldn't you send him a personally picture link?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to take risks to put yourself out there, quit going on that dating site. That's the whole point of having an online dating profile, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if this is actually true? Sounds like you are trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you've already lied about what you look like. I doubt he would want to take things much further when he finds out.

0|0
    0|0