Is me not dating that big of a deal to them?

So I am 26 and I do not date and I am not sexually active. I am in college but don't really participate in anything I just want to go to class, be left alone, and go home lol. I do speak to people but go on about my business. My hobbies are sports and playing my ps4. I know women can be interested in those but I prefer doing those on my own. My friend and aunt think I'm wasting my youth being alone and not interacting with women. They make a huge deal out of it. I always thought dating was just a trick to get people to procreate and I'm not interested in that. I'm not hurting anybody. What's the big deal?

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with that. Do what makes you happy, if being home playing PS4 or sports does, that's great. I like being home, too and playing games by myself. I occasional play board games with others, that's fun. But I get you, nothing wrong with what you like.

What Guys Said 1

• People do need to mind their own business sometimes.

It could be they're worried that you will realise too late what you've been missing out on.