Could a man with the most beautiful baby blue eyes find the darkest brown eyes on an otherwise pretty woman interesting or they're always boring?

Could a man with the most beautiful baby blue eyes find the darkest brown eyes on an otherwise pretty woman interesting or they're always boring?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have blue eyes and I prefer brown eyes. In fact I prefer brown hair, brown skin, I like brown women.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I find brown eyes boring. That however is do to a personal preference. There are guys that love brown eyes regardless of what eye color the guy has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha ha absolutely I have blonde hair and blue eye's and I've always been attracted to dark hair and brown eyes. So yes absolutely he can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well chemistry can be confusing it could happen if he like really dislikes his own eye color and wishes he could look at something other than his own eyes. Or he likes the color of dark chocolate too. Really there's lots of reasons why he or even she perfers dark brown over green or blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • The colour of a person's eye doesn't affect what colour eyes he finds attractive so yes. He can find them interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got other things to worry about in a person that'll attract the other than to focus on someone's eye color. I know a few people who had crushes on someone and didn't ever realize their eye color until half a year later lol focus more on whether you connect with the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Now that's a beautiful eye. Dark eyes have got more soul. Guys don't analyse individual parts. It's the whole package and the impression they get straight away. Judging by your eye your a head turner I bet

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got green eyes so I'm not exactly your target audience but I definitely prefer coloured eyes to brown eyes, though I wouldn't turn down someone because of their eye colour (I'd turn them down if they were physically revolting).

0|0
    0|0
  • eh blue eyes are a recessive trait. dominance is never boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes have a sparkle to them.. so yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes, and want a green eyed girl

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I don't think most men would give a fuck, to be honest. If she's pretty, she's pretty. Who cares what color her eyes are?

0|0
    0|0