Girls, Cheesecake as a present?

Is a homemade cheesecake a good idea fora gift to give a girlfriend? How would you react if your significant other gave you a cheesecake as a present?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would marry him.

My boyfriend gave me a strawberry cheesecake once (store bought) but I was over the moon. Strawberry cheesecake is my weakness. Love it.

One time, for a date, we made it (gluten free and everything 'cause I'm an oddity) and it turned out... well it turned out terrible, the crust wouldn't stick to the pan right or the actual cake part so we had crustless cheesecake but it tasted really good.

What Girls Said 6

• How would I react? I would probably hug my boyfriend tightly, say thank you a million times, and then grab two forks for the both of us. But then again, I also love cheesecake. I'm sure she would like it and appreciate the fact it's home made!

• I would love that! Especially if it's homemade. Homemade food is the best :)

• I LOVE CHEESECAKE I would kiss him lol <3

• That is so cute. I would love that. whatever he bakes or cooks for me will make me happy :)

• I would be so happy *.*

• That would be so sweet! I love cheesecake, and homemade - wow! I'd be all over him with hugs and kisses if he did that haha