Guys, what would you do if you caught your girlfriend cheating on you with your best friend?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say what I would do, I can say however what I would like to do. I'd act like I'm okay with it. I would then test the waters to see if I could do the same with her best girlfriend. If I could I'd make sure she catches me as well. If not I'd make sure she catches me having a threesome with 2 girls! Then we could both go on with our relationship knowing we're even, hopefully. Coz if we break up we'll still be thinking of each other, missing each other and moping over each other. So what's the point of breaking up?

What Guys Said 36

• Remove both out of my life, almost immediately without any consideration of taking back either.

Simply out of the disrespect of trust. If it were someone else I would hear her side of the story as to why she did it and then asses if I want to proceed forward.

• Murder my best friend, then get answers out of my girlfriend, and based off how she responded and felt would determine if I'd stay. I care about my girlfriend a lot and love her to death so if she did that to me, I may give her a second chance.. not the wisest decision, but every now and then people may make stupid mistakes..

• and yet you kill your mate.. lol

• @Nuqood Because he shouldn't have done it to begin with and I trust him over my girl lol I've known him since 2007, girlfriend for a year in a half. He once added my ex on facebook and I didn't talk to him for 2 weeks, let him cheat and see what happens lol

• If I had a girlfriend or a best friend who would do that, I'd drop 'em both. I'd probably also tell his wife.

• I'd end the relationship straight away. No explanations, no forgivness. No going back.

The best friend would go the same way. Best friends should not crap on each others doorsteps.

• Say to watch? Join in? They are both beautiful women and we have an open relationship.

• Lol, fucking cuck.

• @Nuqood You have e very poor understanding of what feminism is. If your acquaintance is happy, how is there anything wrong with his situation?

• I don't have a poor understanding of feminism.. I'm not even really criticizing feminism, just this particular feminist male who views the idea of having the expectations of his wife being faithful is a form of misogyny. Again, you can let your girlfriend or wife or whatever fuck as many guys as she needs to, it's really no skin off my back since it's not my relationship; You reminded me of someone else, that's all.

• At the very least I would leave. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Never forgive someone who is disloyal and sneaky. Open relationships are different, because they are being straight forward and honest. They are simply experimenting or enjoying consenting sex that both partners are aware of. I just hate sneaky ass people I guess, it's not even a matter of jealousy.

• Just drop both of them. Neither of them are worthy of being in my life.

• Good news world. I now have two spots for two lucky new individuals to become a part of my life because those other two are gone...

• Dump her and then beat the shit out of him. Both at the same time would be perfect.

• They would be both dead to me!

• Just pack up and leave the relationship.

• I'd stop being friends with the homie and then I'd just get a new girl and forget both of them existed. No point in crying over spilled milk, especially when that milk is easily replaced.

• My best friend is a girl, so I'd be surprised and confused.

• If I caught them having sex, I'd take lots of pictures and a video, then if slam the door to the place and act like I just walked in.

• I would be so pissed and we'd be through, both relationship with friend and girlfriend. They are both obviously bad for my life and I won't have it. I don't need to throw any fists , maybe some harsh words, but that's it

• I'd sneak attack her butthole the next time we had sex... dry with no lube. Then blow my load on her face and tell her she's a used up slut.

• 😂😂😂😂 damm i didn't think of that when my exwife cheated on me lol

• Never talk to either one of them again.

• She's gone. So is my "best friend".

• I would be furious with both of them.

• I would lose my girlfriend and my best friend too

• Ditch them both and never speak to them.

• I'd would just leave both of them

• I will end their both relationship immediately.

• broke up with her , hang out with my other friends and get drunk

• Kill them both

• Just say it's over, no point in making a scene.

• I can't answer that because I don't have one

• Umm, dump them both.

• Well I wouldn't be surprised I mean this is what girls do.

• Dump the girl keep the friend yo

• More from Guys
    6