Have you noticed these days there are books, video tutorials for ladies especially on how to treat your man? Why can't it be for both parties?

I have seen videos on google or articles showing editors all over the world telling woman how to please your man and how you should treat him right. What I find weird is what about articles and videos on telling men who do not know anything about dating or treating their girlfriends how one should be treated.

Honestly each party should treat each other with respect and consideration.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um, they do. In fact thats all I see (how men should treat women). If you look on this site alone their are so many my takes about how men should treat women yet almost (if any) none are the other way around. Quite frankly I think its about time the roles be reversed and women be told how to treat men.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like PUA websites and shit for men. They might dress them up differently so they don't seem like total scumbags (aka Jesse Charger's "Soulmates Formula"), but it's all about fooling women into sleeping with them.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• There are many articles and advice for guys on dating, and keeping relationships. Yes respect is absolutely paramount to a relationship.

• Maybe these books and tutorials address the issues that woman express the most about dating?
    Also most dating videos guys watch do tell them the ways the should treat a woman too

• I think you didn't do enough research to tell us that. There r enough bullshit guides for both sides, they are good for people who really lack empathy with humans to get better at it but for nothing else

What Girls Said 1

• I think men tend to be more focused on how to get a woman in the first place than to keep her. And there are plenty of videos for that.

But ya I agree, after getting her a lot of men kinda drop the ball