Who is wrong in this situation?

Okay so I have a huge crush on this guy, and well I have liked him for a long time. And I'm pretty sure he likes me, well anyways my so called friend decides to...

talk to him, and she sent me a screenshot of their messages I was bothered by it and I told her and she promised me that she didn't like him and it wasn't like that.

The next day, I messaged her and asked her to nicely stop texting him because he could end up liking her because the more you talk to someone the more you become interested in them. And she was getting mad and becoming rude.

She said it's not her fault if he ends up liking her. And I asked her again and she finally agreed. Then I thanked her.

And I told her it was alright if she talked to him every once in awhile but not EVERYDAY like she was. And then she said "Quit being controlling. And I am going to talk to him as usual." (So basically everyday) because I don't need other girls getting in the way. (And I have trust issues with girls because girls can take the guy you like faster than you can say the word BUTTERSCOTCH)

And she comes to school today and starts telling people about it and she doesn't even tell them the full story! She only told them what I asked her to do. And now people are calling me names and saying that I am controlling & annoying.

And I found out that she also sends screenshots of her & my crushes messages and sends them to people and she makes fun of him and she calls him a dork.

who is wrong in this situation? Me or my friend?

• My friend is wrong
  • I am wrong

What Guys Said 1

• You are both wrong.

She sounds like a nasty little drama queen, snot-nosed can of tripe.

You need to understand that a girl cannot steal a guy from you, because you don't own him. If he talks to somebody else and likes them better, he would not have stayed with you for very long. You were being too controlling and, if she was previously your best friend, you have lousy taste in friends.

What Girls Said 1

• I voted A. But really is she a friend? There's going to be lots of guys so if he likes her move on. Believe me you won't remember this guys name in 5yrs. 😉

• I asked him about it and he doesn't like her. He told me they were just friends and he acts like he likes me but I didn't go into detail about that because I didn't want it to be too long.😁

• Well that's good news! 😍