Girls, what does this girl want?

when i message her, she takes too long to respond so when i get mad and stop texting her because i assume she's not interested she texts me and when i ignore the text she texts me again why the hell are girls so confusing?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Just to let you know, there's a thing called patience. Obviously she isn't going to be able to drop everything on a dime and text you back all the time, you have to wait for replies.

What Girls Said 2

• She's playing stupid games, she wants you to chase her (boost her ego even more). I mean if a girl actually likes you, she won't be wasting your time with games like these, she'll show you she likes you-without the confusing mixed signals.

• i really like her but if she keeps on doing this i'll have to move what should i do? i feel like i am wasting my time this shit makes me angy af i smoke a hole pack of cigarettes in 4 hours because of her shit why are girls so fucking complicated

• I mean it's pretty simple, ask her straight up what her intentions are-if she gives you a bullshit answer like "I want to get to know you more" ... move on, too many games.

• She's playing hard to get. She doesn't want to seem desperate when she obviously is.