In love with a guy I'm not allowed to talk to? Is there a way we can make things work?

First of all, he and I were talking for months and we both have strong legitimate feelings for one another. Anyways, my brother told my mom that he's a bad guy and he's a player that'll try to get me in bed, and by this point I know that my brother was lying. So now I'm not allowed to talk to him, and we've tried to not talk, but can't stand it. We miss each other like hell and have decided to keep talking. We can't keep it a secret forever though, and I'll somehow need to talk my mom into letting me talk to him. He's 18 and I'm 14, but we have so much in common and I'm mature for my age. I could swear he's the one, and I can't seem to let him go ever. He's helped me with my anxiety and depression majorly, and my parents don't understand that. He's everything I could ever ask for. So how can we make this work? We've both agreed that we'd do anything for each other and I can't imagine myself without him.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe when your older you can talk to him but right now your two young and publicly it would be weird to explain the age gap.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has sex with you it will be considered statutory rape regardless of how you feel about him or the situation. He will go to jail and be in A LOT of trouble. If you truly care about him I think you'd want to spare him for that. Furthermore 18 year old men aren't that mature. For example most of the girls in school when I was a senior did not date guys our age. It seems that way because he's 4 years older than you. You also need to take into consideration why is an 18 year old talking to me, a 14 year old when he could easily talk to someone his age or even 17.

What Guys Said 1

• I have heard every young girl say "I'm mature for my age" but yet that's never been proven

What Girls Said 0