Would you be more hurt if rejected for your personality or for your looks?

• More hurt to be rejected for my personality
  • More hurt to be rejected for my looks

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh this is a REALLY hard question. So I'm gonna talk it out on here...:p well first off, I'm SUPER insecure about my looks so you rejecting me because of my looks would just confirm my insecurities... but everyone always tells me that I'm so nice and so sweet and have a great personality so if you told me that you reject me for my personality that would crush me too... ugh ohmygosh! Can I choose the option to not get rejected at all? 😂 I think that if you rejected me for my looks (my body) I could get super angry and put that anger towards losing a whole bunch of weight and kind of make you jealous, so I guess I would rather be rejected for my looks because I can't change my personality. Final answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely my personality. Especially if it comes from someone I know and like -- that hurts even more because it's a rejection of who I am as a person.

What Girls Said 16

• my personality for sure. i don't care if i get rejected for my looks. i know i don't appeal to everyone, but i have more confidence in my personality and getting rejected for that would knock me down.

• My personality... I am too innocent ):

• My looks. I'm insecure about my looks already.

• My looks for two reasons:
    -I can change my personality but not my looks
    -I'm insecure about my looks to begin with
    -I like my personality, and I'm upfront about it so he should know me and like me before getting into anything
    Both looks and personality are subjective things though in terms of what people like, I know I don't appeal to everyone and that's okay.

• am way too insecure about my looks that i don't care anymore... so i choose personality

• ummm.. my looks.. :/

• My personality. I can change my looks. But I'm pretty dead set in my ways at this point.

• Obviously both would hurt, but being rejected for not living up to personality standards, ouch, especially considering it's a lot harder to change yourself than superficial looks (to an extent)

• My personality. İ couldn't change it because.

• My looks./

• my personality. i can change my looks. can't really change my personality at this point.

• My personality, I've already been hurt by my looks.

• Personality

• My personality. Looks are subjective, but I try to be a nice, caring person. So if you didn't like me for who I was, that would be more disappointing.

• my personality. I already am too shy and it would hurt for something to say it but i already know im beautiful so who cares if they wanna try and put me down

• I think both would hurt me equally.

What Guys Said 11

• Neither. Both would suck.

• Looks because personality is more subjective than looks.

• Niether. I've been rejected a few times and it didn't hurt me (both were for personality). I've rejected girls for their personality, but never for their looks.

• Neither. So many fish in the sea why should you get caught in a net with fish that don't give a fuck?

Yeah its a bad analogy lol

• I'd be hurt equally.

• I would be equally hurt if I was rejected on either personality or looks.

• My looks. My personality would be a compliment.

• I know I'm okay physically, but I am who I am.

• I've been rejected for both reasons. It sucks.

• If someone doesn't like you cuz your personality then that's like saying they hate everything about you except your looks

• If she rejected me for my personality it means she just doesn't know me, so being rejected for my looks would hurt more