If you meet a girl you haven't seen for 3 years, what is the correct action for the girl to take?

I met this guy 3 years ago at a party. We hit it off and we started dating. We had sex soon after but he's been busy as hell for work and I got tired of not being able to schedule things in advance. And it just didn't work out so we didn't really say anything to each other but it just vaguely vanished. It wasn't like we hated each other so we kept in touch on and off through FB but that was it. Then after 2.5 years, we bumped into each other at a bar. It was a happy surprise and we chatted a bit but I had to leave. Then another half year, he contacted me saying he's back in town (he travels a lot) and want to meet up. So we did! After 3 years, we finally actually had our next date. He asked me if I had a boyfriend and he told me he's alone too and I enjoyed being with him a lot! And so we kissed and I went over to his apartment, same old place where we left off, and I wasn't sure if I should go home or not but I decided to stay and we slept again. Next day he was so nice, cooked me breakfast, made me coffee, gave me a blanket so I would stay warm and everything was perfect. He invited me over to his friends get together taking place that night, but due to other things we couldn't make it. Was I too easy for sleeping with him the night we finally met again in 3 years? Should I have gone home and played the game? Now I'm worried I might have turned him off for being a easy-to-sleep-girl... I don't want him to think me as a friends with benefits or anything less than who I am. What would most guys think at a situation like this? Please help!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0