Have you ever been beaten up?

How did you feel afterwards? I'm talking in a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• hasn't everyone?

• Yeah all the time. Sadly I'm just a noob when it comes to games compared to him. :D

• Never been beaten in a relationship. I would never let such a thing happen.

• I beat myself up once.

• If a man hit me, my face would be the last thing his hand touches.

• You're a sane girl though

• Say?

• Meant to say
      My keyboard messed up when I'm on this website. i just joined a day ago and still trying to figure out how to use it.

What Guys Said 8

• Well i destroyed my old chicks ass if you count that as beating up.

• Got whacked with a belt buckle on the chest one time when I was sleeping. Roared like a bull and charged out of bed. Never seen her move so fast in my life. She knew she was in big trouble. Lucky for her she got out the front door before I caught her. Never been beat up in a relationship though. I wouldn't let anybody beat me up for no reason. They'd have to kill me to stop me coming after then

• ... Why would she do that? Hitting someone in the chest can cause Serious health problems

• Wow. Hopefully she's not still your girlfriend. That's really unacceptable

• @ScarletteFox_Red she thought I was cheating. Fair play to her. I liked her for the fact she was no-ones doormat. Had enough dignity and self respect to get angry and do something about it. Could have just woke me up right enough. Hit me right on the bone with a metal buckle. It was my belt as well. The buckle was solid. We stayed together for years after that. Maybe I was a mug sticking in that long but I don't regret it. If I'd left then I'd never have met my boy.

• I was beaten by 3 people about 5 years ago. I got a few good shots in before I went down, I deviated one guy's septum. I broke a few rubs and had a heavy concussion from getting kicked in the head while I was down. Hospitalized me for a few days.

• Never been beaten up in a relationship, but I have been in many fights

• No never been in one lol

• you mean like actually physically beaten up by your SO? hell no.

• No but I've beaten up lots of kids at parties and they didn't feel too good afterwards haha.

• Yeah but ThE guy regretted it.