Why are girls weird?

when i treated girls nicely, they always friend-zoned me, but when i started treating them like an asshole, they wanted me badly! why are girls weird like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea... but I think it has less to do with being nice or mean, and more to do with being passive or assertive. Women aren't interested in "nice" guys, probably because they also tend to be too passive, shy, boring and quick to please. Women seem to like a challenge (the idea of "taming" the tough, loner, bad boy who won't settle down) because it builds their feminine ego. Nice guys are no challenge at all, and therefore, boring. (Guys aren't the only ones who like the thrill of the chase: women like it, too.) Also, nice guys are so eager to please, it makes them wonder if there's something wrong with them: it seems desparate. The jerks have this "take it or leave it" vibe that makes them seem more confident, and makes the girls feel like they should be trying to compete for the guy's attention, instead of the other way around. After all, a girl may already hear how pretty she is every day from the good guy, but the jerk who is ignoring her seems like a challenge and his indifference makes her question her attractiveness, and thus, work harder to get his attention.

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Not all girls are like that. 2. A girl does not have to like you because you are sweet/nice, remember that. 3. Girls are taught from a young age "he's picking on you? That means he likes you!" They grow up kindo of believing that mentality. Don't act like a jerk though, be yourself and you'll find the right girl.

• i enjoy being the asshole. it has been beneficial, and has helped me with relationships and girls in general

• The girls that you go after obviously don't understand the concept of respect. No offense. But in most cases girls go after the guys who degrade them and treat them horribly and then the nice guys end up in the dust. Some girls don't realize they want a nice guy until things get physical with the jack***. Also some girls feel as though they "can change him" they can't, it's not possible

• I'm a girl, and I prefer guys who are sweet and funny. Not all girls are attracted to assholes, u just gotta find the right one.

What Guys Said 0