Am I way too weird to date people?

-I dance to random music at like four o'clock in the morning
-I blurt out songs to go with conversations
-I have really bad depression and I tend to have baaaaad mood swings so I can be laughing one moment and bawling the other
-I don't care if I wear clothes, but I have to wear socks
-Odd obbsession with anything anime or Marvel
-I tend to say exactly what I'm thinking, and most of my thoughts are very, very odd
-I say cotton candy when I don't know what to do or say

Most Helpful Guy

• madness is simply just another form of consciusness. society fears what she doesn't understand and what she can't control.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, everyone thinks they're weird. Almost everyone is wrong.

Unless you're like decapitating ducks for fun, you're fine.

What Guys Said 10

• - If you like it, go ahead.
    - As long as you don't sing them. Just saying bits of them is fine.
    - I don't mind taking the good with the bad. I can take a good shouting and give you a cuddle after if you need it :)
    - Um, you might want to avoid walking around naked, haha :P
    - I don't really know much about comics, but I dabble in anime
    - I bet I've heard weirder :P
    - Cotton candy.

• Don't worry teenagers are fruitloops. Knowledge is dangerous. Every snippet you take in shapes your personality. Your whole picture in your head that makes you you changes subtely. Problem is there's too much knowledge on tap these days. The net is a mine of knowledge and kids your age fill their heads with it. Stay away from it. Learn only what you need and dump the rest and you'll start acting normal and feel more relaxed

• Yes, you are.

• I find you are to weird, because you don't like DC. I love one more then the other, but like both. :p

• depends... when you say cotton candy is it in response to a question?

• Did I hear Marvel lover? If you were 10 years older :)

• Nope not too weird

• No, You sound extremely cool and unique to be honest!

• I'd date you you sound interesting

• You're def. a handful, that's for sure

What Girls Said 6

• I don't believe so. I'm sure the right word is not weird but quirky or quirkiness

• You sounds awesome girl! You'' find someone for sure!

• Babez I'm ten time weirder than you!!! Loves you bae

• One day you will fall into mutual weirdness with someone just as quirky as you are who will compliment you perfectly. I used to think the same thing, but I have such a great guy now.

• You remind me of my younger self and tbh you will get used to it n I landed guys when I was your age so no your not to weird sweetie just young and fun n once a guy truly notices that playful side he will like u a lot more so don't give up on love

• You're not weird. I'm weird. You're fine. You're just a normal 15 year old girl, doing normal things.