Valentine's day is coming?

question for singles only. how do you feel about being single in the holiday season? do you lower your standards because you dont want to be alone this season?

• lower standards because you dont want to be alone.
  • not fazed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not even Christmas yet...😐

• OOOHHH LOOK AT LADY7!!!

• There are ove 100,000 islands here if im not mistaken lol

• I wonder! Girls talk ;-)
      Who's winner?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's said women are more willing to date in November, December, and February because they don't want to be alone. I have yet to meet a woman who would "lower those standards" enough to want to be seen with me.

I don't really lower most of my standards; my standards are pretty fair and are a part of what should exist in a relatively happy healthy relationship.

What Girls Said 9

• BITCH NO Christmas IS COMING DON'T YOU DARE RUIN THE Christmas SPIRIT AND GIVE ME VALENTINES DAY SHIT.
    I.. think.. i'm crying.

• bruh, my dad gets my sister and i a rose every valentines day [mum gets something better of course]. for me, that's more than enough at this point <3

• It's not really coming.

• Well I will go for a long run so I don't end up crying hahah!

• More than a month and half to wait haha

• But... Christmas...

• it's... far away. lol. also, i don't care about it at all.

• Just another day. And Hell I can buy myself chocolate and flowers whenever I want.

• I do not care.

What Guys Said 8

• Voted B. Valentines Day is just another day for me. It doesn't hold any significance. i just avoid going out on that day, because let me be frank, seeing couples around in public, with all that love, makes me kinda jealous! :P

• You thisvwill b my firrst valentines being single in a long time. But i am not afraid. I take my days as they come and i make the best of it. I have my family that Loves me and therefore thats enough to keep me happy on that day.

• I will lower my standar and date some useless shit, i know i will get the right person.

• I wanna go to Disneyland.

• It's just another day to me, I don't celebrate it and I don't care for it.

• hate that holiday. fazed, but not lowering my standards, either.

• Go to Las Vegas, NV there are plenty of girls any time/holiday. No need to lower my standards 😉👍🏼

• I plan to just buy a sex doll