Does she really love me?

I been dating this woman for couple of months. Its a different relationship IM 22 and she 31 with 2 kids. But she is my friends sister and I always had something for her never crossed my mind she had something for me until couple of months ago she told me her feelings and all tho we get a lot of questioning I love her. I really do love her she might be older but she match's me in many ways. Sometimes I think how it be easier if she was closer in age. But anyway she says she loves me too. But I can't help think at times does she really or am I just a faze? Like just a faze from her spilt from her ex husband. I want to be with her no doubt in my mind pretty smart and might be 9 years apart in age we get along so well. But her I don't know I told her this how I felt and she says yes she loves me and I ask why and she says because I do. I just don't want to get even more attached like I already am and a month from now she realizes I was just a faze. Im not sure what to do I don't want to lose her just kinda scared and think Im thinking this way its going to screw everything up.

And forgot to say almost every time we go do something we have sex and the end of the next.. Its great but also just put in my head if that all she wants but when we go out have a lot of fun. Just confused
Night*

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If she says she loves you, I would assume she does especially if you feel the same way. Personally, I don't think age really matters. I am currently in a relationship with my best friend who is 5 years older than I am. If you both love each other have at it.