Do girls always find it annoying if a guy is clingy?

I've had it happen many times where I get started to a girl way too fast especially after I find out she likes me and then she gets annoyed with me being clingy and throws me out of her life. I just have been looking for some security and trust and I always manage to screw things up somehow

Most Helpful Girl

• how do you know thats why she's annoyed., does she say that's the reason

can you give an example of the last time it happened. like how were you clingy and what duds she say/ do?

• Well the last time it happened the girl would want to hang out all of the time and then all of the sudden she didn't but I still would try to hang around her. She told me I was being too clingy and stopped talking to me. We had been good friends for a year and I liked her

• What was 'all the time' to you? obviously you dont mean that literally, so can you tell me how often it was.. and did yo just continue the same amount or up it? either way she ought to have communicated. im inclined to think she was using it as an excuse.

it sounds like she failed to communicate some issue, and took it out on you which is messed up. the fact you guys had been friends makes it worse.

• We would hang out almost every day and she'd always find me at school then she stopped completely and started to get annoyed with me. I just wanted things to be the same

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the reality bro, as much as I don't like it too. Girls want to feel that they're pursuing interest on something that is for them to reach out for. If you're always gonna be there and available for her, your value would drop to her. I suggest the next girl or if you are still contacting the same girl, always give a day or two of no contact. Show you have a life. If she doesn't contact you, nothing wrong with just dropping her a text asking how has she been. If it doesn't work out from there, it's good on your part at least to discover she isn't interested, which saves you from all the effort you're putting in.

What Girls Said 3

• I like a clingy guy, but you still have to give me air to breathe. I can't talk to you 24/7 because I have others I want to hang around/talk to, but I do want to know that I'm wanted.

• *My best friend is really clingy. I talk to him everyday for hours. He'll even text one of my other friends asking them to tell me to check my messages. He did so only a couple days ago. He's done it more than once. While sometimes it's hard because I have to split my time between him and other friends, I still like to talk to him and don't mind it.

• i personally do. i can't stand it.
    i think u just need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin. i would suggest not dating until u can do that. that way, u know u can survive without a girl on your arm.

• That's one of the worst kind of guys. It shows a lack of respect and boundaries. I'll get rid of that guy real quick.

What Guys Said 0