My boyfriend is away at college and some girl at a party made out with him. He says he pushed her off, but he waited a few weeks to tell me about it?

He also said it was really awkward areound her for the rest of the night. But why'd he wait so long to tell me? Should I be worried?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like it is a reason to be worried. His fear of telling you is understandable. The fact you are asking this question proves that he was right to be worried about the possibility of your not believing him.

On a more extreme example of this a woman that is raped, may not tell her man about it for months do to her fear about him not believing her. I doubt these women all lying because she didn't tell him right away. Sometimes people just worry about their partners believing them.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should be worried, had he been honest, he would have told u immediately.
    But he actually enjoyed making out with her, and maybe they had a small affair aswell and just to be on the safe side, he told u that incase u later find out, he will be on the safe side.

What Girls Said 2

• He told you didn't he? Give the man some credit

• he probably felt really guilty about it, and wasn't sure what to say to about it, or how you would react. if he intended on cheating on you he wouldn't have told you in the first place.