What can a average guy do to attract girls?

Hello, I'm 23 years old and never had a girlfriend mainly because I never had the courage to ask out a girl. Now, I've asked out a girl and unfortunately I found out that she was already taken.

Back to my question, as not being ugly nor being handsome I do not know what do girls are willing to look in a guy like me. I do believe that I am in the average category.

My main point if I had to describe myself is to have a good personality, in a way that I have a great sense of humor that I am able to make laugh girls basically.

However, I would like to know what else can I do to be attractive?

Hoping that you'll take the time, so we can get to a solution together.

Regards,

John.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to a guy that I can have deep conversations with. Someone that I can sit with at a coffee shop or wherever and talk about just about anything with and not even realize how much time has gone by. Humor means a lot to me--I like laughing. I'm also attracted to a guy that shares the same views as I do on important topics, like spiritual beliefs, morals, etc. I look for a guy that has goals and aspirations and has the drive to succeed and even take risks. Someone that I can just sit around and do pretty much nothing with sometimes and not get bored--I like that. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but be yourself. Don't hide who you are because that's just gonna make things complicated in the future. I know people say appearance is what makes you notice a person first, and then you get to know them, but I don't think that's always true. Besides, I would much rather have a loyal and fun and outgoing boyfriend that I can relate to, versus one who is merely good looking. Looks don't last--personality does. And that's what I think makes a person attractive.

• Thank you for your answer. I really appreciate it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0