I am older than the guy I like?

(By mistake i clicked the wrong year on my GAG profile and now my age is 26!!)

So currently I am 24 and the guy I like is 22. He ll turn 23 next month and I ll be 25 in July. He's a year and 5 months younger than me.
I really like him but I feel a little weird since I am older and I am unsure if he would seriously get into a relationship with me, since you know how guys are, at this age.

I look quite young for my age and I am petite and he's tall and looks older than me so that's not an issue at all.

What should I do? I really really like him.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all all girls hide their age , ur not unique hahaha :D
    Now regarding ur question - hey sweety its completely ok to date a guy yonger than and that too just age difference of 2 years...
    5 years of age difference is completely ok... just tell him how u feel...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a year or 2 is not a big deal, but I understand you, the guy I like is 7 months younger haha and I felt what you're talking about!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Try dating him
    Sometimes the age gap is the perfect thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? I set up my friends all the time and she was 26, turning 27 and he was 23. That was three years ago and they are happily married now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a huge difference so I think it could work! Also, it's not like you're 17 and he's 15, that one is a difference in a period where girls and boys are completely different! At 23 and 25 they think more or less at the same way so no worries :)

0|0
    0|0