I am older than the guy I like?

(By mistake i clicked the wrong year on my GAG profile and now my age is 26!!)

So currently I am 24 and the guy I like is 22. He ll turn 23 next month and I ll be 25 in July. He's a year and 5 months younger than me.
I really like him but I feel a little weird since I am older and I am unsure if he would seriously get into a relationship with me, since you know how guys are, at this age.

I look quite young for my age and I am petite and he's tall and looks older than me so that's not an issue at all.

What should I do? I really really like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all all girls hide their age , ur not unique hahaha :D
    Now regarding ur question - hey sweety its completely ok to date a guy yonger than and that too just age difference of 2 years...
    5 years of age difference is completely ok... just tell him how u feel...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a year or 2 is not a big deal, but I understand you, the guy I like is 7 months younger haha and I felt what you're talking about!

What Guys Said 2

• Try dating him
    Sometimes the age gap is the perfect thing!

• Who cares? I set up my friends all the time and she was 26, turning 27 and he was 23. That was three years ago and they are happily married now.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a huge difference so I think it could work! Also, it's not like you're 17 and he's 15, that one is a difference in a period where girls and boys are completely different! At 23 and 25 they think more or less at the same way so no worries :)