Why am I having so much trouble being in a relationship?

I'm 18 years old and I've only had one relationship that was kinda serious, but it was with a foreign exchange student and he had to leave soooo not too serious. I've had other "relationships" and "talked" to guys but they always screw me over or I'm the one who cares more or they get back with their ex, interested but not enough to pursue a relationship, lose interest or didn't want anything serious. I'm attractive (not self centered at all), I have a decent personality, I can be shy but one on one I'm not as much. I've never had trouble getting the guy I want to an extent, but it never gets serious enough like I want it to. I don't know if it's me, or if I just go after the wrong/bad guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry
    Hang in there and I'm sure ull get the guy whos serious for u

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that maybe you don't know what exactly you are looking for or maybe want in a guy if you knew you wouldn't choose these men who are not compatible with you, take some time out and have a relationship with yourself instead getting to really know yourself and then try a relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You seem to be focusing on all the ones that are going wrong, and not realizing its rarer for them to go right. At your age it's normal. People mess with each other and it sucks! Sometimes it happens more to some people. There's a reason people say you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince. The trouble is you can't see that other people are kissing frogs too, you're focusing on their princes.