Guys, if a girl wakes up early morning and the first thing she does is check if the guy has send a message or not? does she loves me?

So i have been talking to a girl... we both know we like each other but she is just buzzing me off and telling me not to flirt with her...
however, i saw her online early morning at 6:30 am, if a girl wakes up so early and the first thing she does is check message of the guy she is interested in, does that mean she loves him?

• She loves the guy.
  • She likes the guy.
It was on gtalk, and i know for sure that she doesn't talk to anyone else on gtalk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that but it doesn't mean I'm in love lol

It's an innocent crush now

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully! I know with the girl I met online we were literally getting up to write and check messages in the middle of the night sometimes. When you wake if the first thing you think of is your partner then it's probably going well - or you've just had a nightmare about them!

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah she probably does like you a lot if she's checking so early on to see if you messaged her :)

• She told you not to flirt with her. What makes you think she's interested in you?

• Yeah she probably does love you.

• How do you know she was checking to see if you had sent her something? She could have been sending someone else a message or replying someone else's message..

• It was on gtalk, and i know for sure that she doesn't talk to anyone else on gtalk.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think I know the answer to this question...

• She's clearly not interested in you. The fact that she got on to see her messages then has nothing to do with you.