Is not having a crush at sixteen weird? I mean never had a crush... So am I weird?

Well... I have never had a crush and it's like everyone else has been in relationships and think I'm weird or lying. I've tried to like people but can't, I find some guys hot or whatever but can't like them!
Is there something wrong with me? I mean it's not like I'm a kid! I'm almost in college, a year to go.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not weird. You still have plenty of time to start having crushes.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with you, it's completely fine if you haven't had a crush yet. Don't let anyone get you down for that!

What Guys Said 7

• No that is not weird at all! There are a lot of people like that. You are so young too, don't worry about it

• U just haven't found anyone yet worth your attention so not wired just maybe a little fussy lol

• There is nothing wrong on it. Do feel. In our country most of them have crush on 17-18 or in college life. So don't worry about it.

• Well, some people develop romantic/sexual interest later than others. So I don't think there's anything weird with that.

• It's normal. You just haven't met that person makes feel butterflies in your stomach.

• Crushes don't happen according to a schedule. You have no control over this, so... chill.

• I was like that until I was 17-18 (last year) don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 1

• nothing wrong with that hun, you can't really force crushes. i don't doubt that one day you will fall hard for someone. you're still young. seems like your heart is super picky 💖