Is it ok to lie to a girl about being gay to avoid dating?

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Well been there , done that and DON'T do it, unless you want people to spread rumors about you wish is going to eventually kill your chances with all the other girls in HS lol (I'm speaking from experience)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah but she'll tell other people you're gay and you'll constantly have to explain and defend that you're not. i wouldn't imagine that'd be worth it just to save yourself from the awkward conversation

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• yeah just tell her you don't like her!

0|0
    1|0
  • No that makes you a dick.

2|0
    0|2
  • You are obviously under 18 as you describe a ridiculous scenario. If you want to go out with a girl just say so don't confabulate. If you if you don't want to date at all tell her the real reason. Big fucking deal. If you want to live a life that starts with lying go ahead. It will not be your last line

0|0
    0|0
  • No dont be an asshole and lie. It's better to be honest and polite at the same time and just say she's not your type.

0|0
    0|1
  • No lying is never ok. Be honest the truth actually hurts less than a lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you ever think she doesn't want to date you and that hanging out could just really mean hanging out as friends? Duh!

0|0
    0|1
  • No don't lie just tell her straight up you don't want a date and don't take it personally if she can't take no for an answer she will get over it unless she is a psycho don't lie :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Just tell her you're not interested in dating her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you want to start a rumor about yourself that's a bad idea.

Just man up and tell her your not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should lie, but I don't get why all these girks on here say not to lie to their face. Girls lie to guy's faces all the time with things like "I have a boyfriend" tjing, I mean a good amount of time they do, but definitely not all the times

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a wimp way to do it.

Just tell her you don't want to date her, and if she asks why then tell her the honest truth (even if it's 'I don't find you attractive').

1|0
    0|0
  • why do it? just say you are not interested unless you want every person she tells to think you are gay when you are not

1|0
    0|0
  • No, just be as honest as you can be while still being nice. A lot of guys under 18 just don't date anyway.

If you tell her you are gay, maybe it will keep other girls from being interested. And maybe attract the interest of some guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her you're not into her. You may come over as a dick, but hey, spares you the trouble of having to beat her off with a metaphorical stick.

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit desperate isn't it

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes you look pathetic and like a sissy for not being able to tell her straight up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be gay. There is no reason to be gay, it's a sin to be gay and you get frowned upon by everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one likes a liar.

1|0
    0|0
  • They do it all the time to avoid men and never seem to have issues with it.
    I guarantee that EVERY female who says it makes you a dick or something has at some point told a male "she has a boyfriend" or is gay or give a fake number.

0|1
    1|0
  • You could just say no but if she won't stop then sure go ahead and tell her that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her straight up you're not in to her. Never lie to a woman

0|0
    0|0