Confused? What do I do?

So my boyfriend lately has been saying that I'm a goody-goody and that dating a goody-goody girlfriend is kinda boring ( he says this right infront of me and to his friends). He keeps bringing up that a bad girl is more fun and such. In all honesty its kinda taking a tol on my self esteem as a girlfriend. I have no idea what to do because i talked to him about it and he says he doesn't want me to change and that he likes me the way i am. But he talks about this with me and infront of me. I have no idea what to do. Help please.

What Guys Said 1

• If you'd have to be completely honest, what exactly do you think it is that he finds so boring about you?

• Thats just it, i have no clue. I try to cone up with fun thigs to do and he says they're boring and he says im the most random girl ever cuz i will text him somethong random from time to time. But i have no clue.

• I suppose you two just have a very different understanding what a fun girlfriend is. You might ask him what he means and explain to him that you don't like it when he talks to you like that.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe try be more adventurous as in go places and such. Or do something he might least expect from you in a good way that shows him you can be good and bad. If that's not your style then just stick with maybe changing a few things up like your dates and such