What should I do about her?

My girlfriend and I were together for almost 3 years. We ended badly, but we kept in contact. A few weeks went by after we had broken up, we were still talking but I wanted to talk about fixing our relationship. Three years was a long time, and she told me she wasn't ready to just jump back into it. After that I had gotten a little crazy and needy, trying to constantly be talking to her. She ended up telling me she needed space and we didn't talk for a while. Then out of nowhere she started talking to me almost everyday and showing interest again. I thought things were getting better for us but I kept the relationship talk out until she would bring it up. Then out of nowhere she just backed off. Now it's just me again trying to talk to her, not every day like I was, but I'm still trying to be here for her: I just don't know how she was all into me for a few months and now the last few weeks she doesn't talk to me unless I talk to her. Should I tell her how I feel? I'm worried if I do she'll say I'm pressuring her for a relationship like she said the last time.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like she's using you for attention and possibly an ego boost.

What Guys Said 0