Is it normal for a boyfriend not to care?

I was messing with my boyfriend about looking at other lads and shit like we always do.. but then it got kinda serious and he told me that he doesn't care if I look at other lads and even if I say they are good looking. Is this okay or should he be getting a bit jealous?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not every guy will be super jealous, or at least express it obviously.
    Some are simply confident enough in themselves to not feel like they have to assert any kind of ownership over you. Others just trust their girl enough to know she would never act on the attraction she has to others.

He should be getting as jealous as he feels necessary.

What Guys Said 4

• No, he should not get jealous. That is for guys that are immature and/or insecure. You are with him, so what's there to be jealous of?

Now, if you went off and snogged one of these other guys, then that's different!

• Sounds like your boyfriend is secure in your relationship. That is a good thing

• either he doesn't love you or he trust you... dunno

• He's just not into the bullshit. If a guy mentions how hot some other girl is in front of his girlfriend then the shit hits the fan, dudes might be a bit jelly but lots of them will just put it down as a mark against your name.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend doesn't care at all