How to tell a guy You've been on one date With that you're seeing other people?

Went on a first date a free Weeks ago, it was OK but I didn't feel much of a spark. I wanna give it another shot. He's very sweet but Shy and awkward Around me, and that's fine he's nervous. But I'm also taking to other guys As well. We're not exclusive and have been on just the one date, but he has said that he thinks we'll be together long term. I don't want to hurt him, and it's totally normal to date Around before getting into a relationship, but I'm the only one he's talking to. I'm feeling Sparks with another Guy. Is there a kind way to tell him that I'm dating around? I feel like I've already got his hopes up, and I've got no idea what the future holds. I want to be honest, but I'm not sure how he will react. Everyone in his life knows all about Me, and that is a ton of pressure after one date! Thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• "I want you to know I'm seeing other guys and I'm especially attracted to another so I think its only right that we stop dating"

What Girls Said 0