Would you want to know who your boyfriend/girlfriend has slept with?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't care who they've been with, it was in the past so it doesn't matter now.
  • It upsets me even thinking about it.. I do NOT want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly... it'd be interesting, and I assume that most girls I like (who aren't virgins) have probably slept with someone better looking than me. So I'd feel like my girlfriend is outta my league, but she's my girlfriend, so that'd make me feel proud.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't care about WHO. i care about how many.

What Guys Said 14

• It doesn't really matter to me cuz if they had been a better quality person she would still be with them , not me

• Pathetic losers with paltry sperm counts, I already know that, so why should I ask for details?

• I wouldn't want to know who but I'd like to know how many. Realistically most girls lie so I probably would just not ask and go with my gut.

• This is a conversation I've had with everyone I've been in a relationship with. I think relationship should be built on trust and communication. I'd like to know if she's been safe and responsible in the past and if we view sex in a similar way. For instance, I only have sex with a woman I trust who I'm in a committed relationship with and I would prefer someone similar.

• When statistics say that around 1 in 4 to 1 in 5 women between 14 and 49 have genital herpes, I do have the desire to know. I get that herpes is passed in many different ways, and often times once is enough so sexual partners isn't a reflection of the likelihood, but still... like 90% of people with herpes don't know they have it.

• How many? Yes
    Who? No... unless its one of my friends--in which case the sooner i end things, the less time i waste.

• Yes but girls lie anyway about that. Especially sluts.

• I know how girls get around I'd assume it'd be a long list

• it doesn't matter to me at all

• I don't care it's in the past.

• Yes, because I am going to be honest with her, so the least she can do is be honest with me.

• no for a steady girlfriend, yes for one night stand or short time sex , it is kind of a turn on :P

• I don't need to know who, only if I'm going to be infected with anything

• My fiancĂ©e is a virgin, so thankfully I don't have to worry about that.

I'm one too, for the record.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes. I know my boyfriend's female history.

Want to hear it? When he was 12 he dated a girl for 7 months and they kissed in a photobooth.

Then from 12-now (he's 20) I am occupy the position of Female Interest for him.

Risque, no? Ain't he a wild child? lol

• Option C is love, option C is life.

Nope, don't wanna know because I don't care. I want no questions either so that's taboo lol

• No i don't want to know!

• Well not really if its in the past idc I guess?

• Yes!! 😁😁 I would!!
    But he wouldn't tell me.. Cause if be all paranoid 😩

• I don't care. The past is the past. Provide me with a clean STD test and we'll take it from there.

• I don't care to know

• Nope, what's it going to change about the present? Unless the person still dabbles in relations with those from the past.

• No I don't give a rats ass who they have been with or how many people they have been with before me.

• I guess it would be interesting to see what kinda girls he likes or something, but I wouldn't wanna know, but it is the past, and he's mine now

• Even if I dont ask he tells me, the worst thing is that two of them became my coworkers.. Well they were still before me so I can get along with them somehow

• It would bug me more knowing, but I'd want to know... If that makes sense? I don't know i'd be paranoid wondering who.

As long as it stayed in the past though I wouldn't let my worry get out of hand

• If I knew who my boyfriend has slept with in the past I would feel very tempted to bitch slap all the girls.

• YES! Me too! Like I want to know, but at the same time... i don't!

• Yea. She apparently didn't want to "waste" water.

• lmfao that's kind of messed up