How to attract good quality women?

I mostly attract the shallow ones.. The ones that just look for looks and status. The ones that cheat. I honestly don't know how to attract the good ones. I'd love to be in a seirous relationship and have something more meaningful than random hookups. I girl I can share my FEELS with. They seem non existant though. Any advice?

I play the game.. I mostly look at women as a mission or prize. I don't even know how to talk to a woman without me thinking about sexually esculating. It sounds bad but it's just always how I've done it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're going to have to take it slow. Go on dates for a while before just jumping into a relationship. Figure out who they are as a person before completely committing. They're out there, you just have to weed through the others.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find one that's in her 30s and done playing games.

• I'm 21 though.

• @Applefan1 Honestly that would be weird for me to date a 30 year old I think

• What's 9-12 years?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a love expert or anything, but try to think of them as a friends/companions, then when u get to know them better, a relationship.

What Guys Said 0