Texting rather than calling?

Guys when you're interested in a girl, do you normally text her most of the time, or do you call? How often to initiate contact at the beginning, (when you just started dating)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting is useless for building relationships. I'd much rather call. If it's only a quick, fun exchange, just wanted to share a joke, or make a quick invitation, then texting is cool; otherwise, calling (and of course, seeing her in person) is the thing to do.

What Guys Said 2

• its better to be face to face, if that's not reasonable then I txt a location and time to go into details in person

• I'm 19 but unlike almost everyone my age I hate texting, not that I'm good at it anyways.

I would probably call her every morning to say goodmorning, what are you doing today? and every night to wish sweet dreams.

I wouldn't call her every minute. But yeah face to face is much better when starting a relationship. or if I've been with her all day, then don't call or text at all, untill tomorrow.

(just my opinion)

What Girls Said 1

• everyone is about texting these days. I hate texting.

but from my experience a lot of texting and occasional random calls about nothing in particular, are indicant of interest in the beginning.