If I'm 22 and dating a 19 year old guy, is that strange at all?

I like him a lot though. We get along well, he's really attractive, mature, sweet, intelligent and studying to be an RN, and very into me. It's just a little bit of an adjustment for me because the last guy I dated was 30 lol, so I'm used to being the younger one. I didn't really like that after a while though, because he kept bringing up the age difference and was a little patronizing sometimes - something I definitely will not do with this guy; I see him as an equal, I mean we're basically around the same age anyway.

He's younger than my little brother though, who's 20, and my friends joked about me being a cougar lol, so I guess that's why I started questioning it '^^

Most Helpful Girl

• That's only a 3 year difference so you aren't that much older, it's fine. Don't worry about it :)

What Guys Said 3

• Age difference of 5 years is completely ok,. dont worry.

• Nope not at all!

• Oh.. come on my x was 2 years older than me... its just nothing..

What Girls Said 2

• PIFF NAH! GIRL I dated someone 3 years younger!

• You aren't that much older than him. It's not weird. If you like him then you like him.