Have you ever been caught cheating? or have been cheated on?

if so did your partner forgive you? or did you forgive your partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never cheated, and it'd be unlikely that I'd ever cheat. I've been cheated on. I'm not forgiving the girl who cheated.

I've forgiven the girl who WANTED to. I've forgiven her wandering eye. But I'm not dating a girl with her other issues if I can help it. Had her wandering eye been her main issue, and had she been great otherwise, I don't know if it would have become a bigger issue. Had she actually had the chance to cheat, I fully believe she would have taken it. And would I have forgiven that? Probably not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats awful I would never!

What Guys Said 6

• My answer on both questions is never.

• No I didn't forgive them because they broke up with me even though they cheated on me

• didn't it... sorry

• never been ine either situation,

thank god

• Yeah I got my girlfriend a couple of times she's not very good at hiding it

• I didn't forgive her because you don't do that to someone you love in the first place, I wouldn't do it because it's fucking low and I hold others to the same reasonable standards.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend was cheating on me and we tried to work it out, but it was too hard to even be friends because he cheated on me with my best friend and they're still together now. I don't talk to either of them anymore because there is no longer any trust.

• I found a shit ton of nudes on my old boyfriends phone when he was high as fick on pills and I was so missed I left him to be high by himself. Asshole.

• Been cheated on and chose to try and move on, didn't work. Have cheated and not been found out.

• I have been cheated on once through a long distance relationship. I was only around 14-15 at the time so I didn't really take the relationship seriously. I have never cheated and I have never been cheated on in regards to serious relationships.