What's up with my girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend went to see the new Hunger Games movie today. Some parts of the movie made her sad. She's been emotional to sad movies lately I don't know why. Usually it doesn't bother her. The last 3 movies we watch when someone dies she starts crying. We saw The Good Dinosuar she cried she said she doesn't want to see that again which is a first time she usually likes to watch cartoons or movies she likes over and over but this one was different. Charlotte's Web which was one of her favorite movies when she was little we watch yesterday she cried. Today the Hunger Games made her cry. Like I said death in movies usually doesn't bother her. She did loose her aunt this past summer but I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with watching a movie. She's not pregnant she just started her period today. What got into her? How can I comfort her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be there for her and give her all your love, it may be related to the death

Most Helpful Guy

• She is hormonal. Normal.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Next time she acts up like that just slap her and yell "Shut up! JUST SHUT UP!!! I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE!"